Do you want to have more success and joy in your life?
The best way to do this is by learning more about your name through numerology. It is a 4,000 year-old science that can help you learn the meaning of your name, because your name was no accident! All it takes is your name and date of birth, click here to get your free personalized numerology reading.
Aside from the lily of the valley, which is not a true lily, genuine lilies are also considered a symbol of May births. Stargazer lilies are especially popular for giving as gifts to early summer birthday celebrations because they tend to bloom at their best around that time of year. While Stargazers are popular for their explosive and eye-catching combinations of many colors, simple white or yellow lilies are also popular because these two colors are tied to May for purity and the return of warmth and happiness after a long winter. Make sure that you’re buying true lilies and not daylilies when shopping for a birthday bouquet for this time of year. While daylilies also bloom in May, they’re not specifically associated with the month as a birth flower.
Of course, you’re welcome to choose any type of May blooming flower you prefer to represent your birthday based on its symbolism. Some common flowers that pop up in May include:
- Azaleas, which represent femininity and a gentle caring nature.
- Rhododendrons, which remind us to watch out and take care to understand our environment.
- Tulips, which bring us cheerfulness and long lasting happiness.
- Amaryllis, which tell us that nothing lasts forever and we should cherish every moment.
- Clematis, which are a flower of ingenuity, genius, and a clever mind.
- Cornflower, which represent being happy with what you have.
- Dahlia, which bring an air of mystery and grace to the surroundings.
Do Your Essential Oils Pass the "Triple Purity Test"?
Discover How to Protect Yourself and Your Family from the 4 Shocking Ingredients Lurking in Most Oils. The essential oils that are in your home right now could be doing more harm than good. As you’re about to find out, it’s a chance you probably don’t want to take. Here’s Why:
New research shows all essential oils are NOT the same. Believing that they are could deliver very negative consequences. Even worse, the less-than-pure ingredients being found in some oils could completely eliminate their health benefits altogether and could even leave you worse off than when you started!
>>Click Here To Learn More And Find Out About Organixx Essential Oils