Do you want to have more success and joy in your life?
The best way to do this is by learning more about your name through numerology. It is a 4,000 year-old science that can help you learn the meaning of your name, because your name was no accident! All it takes is your name and date of birth, click here to get your free personalized numerology reading.
Amaryllis Flower Color Meanings
Amaryllis are best known for sporting red or red and white blooms, but they also come in other colors. Some varieties are multi-colored. Color sybolism for the amaryllis can also be applied to many other decorative flowers.
- Red: Means passion, love (whether requited or unrequited) and beauty. In China, red is a lucky color.
- Purple: Some shades of purple amaryllis varieties are quite dark. Purple symbolizes not only royalty, but the spiritual side of life.
- Orange: Means good health and happiness.
- White: Means purity, femininity, children and innocence. White amaryllis that resemble lilies symbolize mourning for a loved one.
- Pink: Not just for girls, but also for love and friendship for both genders and for people of all ages.
- Yellow: They are a symbol for happiness, luck and good times ahead.
Meaningful Botanical Characteristics of the Amaryllis Flower
Unlike many other decorative flowers, there is no tradition of medicinal cures attributed to amaryllis flowers or any products made with amaryllis bulbs or plants. Flowers are used to make essential oils for perfumes and aromatherapy products. The scent is thought to both relax and energize.
Unfortunately, the flowers, leaves and bulbs are poisonous not only to people but to dogs and cats. Keep these plants away from the inquisitive mouths of children and pets.
The Amaryllis Flower’s Message
If you’ve got it, flaunt it!
Do Your Essential Oils Pass the "Triple Purity Test"?
Discover How to Protect Yourself and Your Family from the 4 Shocking Ingredients Lurking in Most Oils. The essential oils that are in your home right now could be doing more harm than good. As you’re about to find out, it’s a chance you probably don’t want to take. Here’s Why:
New research shows all essential oils are NOT the same. Believing that they are could deliver very negative consequences. Even worse, the less-than-pure ingredients being found in some oils could completely eliminate their health benefits altogether and could even leave you worse off than when you started!
>>Click Here To Learn More And Find Out About Organixx Essential Oils