Do you want to have more success and joy in your life?
The best way to do this is by learning more about your name through numerology. It is a 4,000 year-old science that can help you learn the meaning of your name, because your name was no accident! All it takes is your name and date of birth, click here to get your free personalized numerology reading.
Hibiscus Flower Color Meanings
Hibiscuses come in a floral rainbow of colors. Color meanings differ from culture to culture, but they do have some common associations. Some hibiscuses are a mixture of colors, but one color will predominate.
- White stands for purity, beauty and the female.
- Yellow is associated with happiness, sunshine and good luck.
- Pink is not only the favorite color of many little girls. It also stands for friendship and all kinds of love, not just romantic love.
- Purple is associated with mystery, knowledge and the higher classes.
- Red is a symbol of love and passion.
Meaningful Botanical Characteristics of the Hibiscus Flower
Hibiscuses have been cherished not only for their beauty, but for their medicinal effects and their taste.
- Hibiscus flowers often add flavor and color to many herbal teas.
- Some species are not only edible, but contain vitamin C. However, never eat any plant that cannot be easily identified.
- Hibiscus tea, tinctures, dried petals or flowers are traditionally thought to help everything from heart disease to the common cold. Unfortunately, there is little evidence for these claims.
- WebMD reports that there hibiscus tea has been known to help reduce blood pressure.
- Do not ingest any products with hibiscus tea when taking acetaminophen (also known as paracetamol.) These two drugs interact badly.
- Pregnant and lactating women should avoid hibiscus teas, foods or other herbal preparations.
The Hibiscus Flower’s Message
Youth, fame and beauty are very much like hibiscus flowers, which have short lives. Although the flowers may die, they do grow back as long as their bush or tree is cared for. Enjoy beautiful moments while they last.
Do Your Essential Oils Pass the "Triple Purity Test"?
Discover How to Protect Yourself and Your Family from the 4 Shocking Ingredients Lurking in Most Oils. The essential oils that are in your home right now could be doing more harm than good. As you’re about to find out, it’s a chance you probably don’t want to take. Here’s Why:
New research shows all essential oils are NOT the same. Believing that they are could deliver very negative consequences. Even worse, the less-than-pure ingredients being found in some oils could completely eliminate their health benefits altogether and could even leave you worse off than when you started!
>>Click Here To Learn More And Find Out About Organixx Essential Oils