Do you want to have more success and joy in your life?
The best way to do this is by learning more about your name through numerology. It is a 4,000 year-old science that can help you learn the meaning of your name, because your name was no accident! All it takes is your name and date of birth, click here to get your free personalized numerology reading.
Hydrangea Flower Color Meanings
Most Hydrangeas grow in a single color per plant, but the Bigleaf Hydrangea changes color from pink to blue based on soil pH. Common color meaning associations include:
- Pink – Linked to romance, heartfelt emotions, love, weddings, and marriage.
- Blue – Connected to frigidity, turning down a romantic proposal, asking for forgiveness, and expressing regret.
- White – Known as a symbol of purity, grace, abundance, and bragging or boasting.
- Purple – Used to indicate a desire for a deeper understanding of someone else or to symbolize abundance and wealth.
Meaningful Botanical Characteristics of the Hydrangea Flower
Hydrangeas all contain some amount of cyanide in their leaves and flowers, making most of them unsafe for use as tea or medicine. They are primarily grown as landscaping and floral arrangement plants. However, the Hydrangea serrata is used to make a sweet tea that Buddhists use as a cleansing ritual wash for statues of the Buddha each year.
Special Occasions for the Hydrangea Flowers
Try giving the gift of Hydrangeas for:
- Weddings, engagements, and other unifying ceremonies
- Sending a message of “No thanks” to a suitor
- Asking someone for forgiveness and reconciliation
- Celebrating your 4th wedding anniversary
The Hydrangea Flower’s Message Is…
Being a rare beauty can lead to frigidness unless you express your true emotions. Don’t inflate your ego with bragging, and stay humble to become prosperous.
Do Your Essential Oils Pass the "Triple Purity Test"?
Discover How to Protect Yourself and Your Family from the 4 Shocking Ingredients Lurking in Most Oils. The essential oils that are in your home right now could be doing more harm than good. As you’re about to find out, it’s a chance you probably don’t want to take. Here’s Why:
New research shows all essential oils are NOT the same. Believing that they are could deliver very negative consequences. Even worse, the less-than-pure ingredients being found in some oils could completely eliminate their health benefits altogether and could even leave you worse off than when you started!
>>Click Here To Learn More And Find Out About Organixx Essential Oils